Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BOTTEGA VENETA


Finals are over! Time to focus on fashion. I recently finished my interior design project based on a pretend client named Chelsey Lane who was a photographer for Vogue magazine and wanted to incorporate her recent photo shoot for the leading luxury leather manufacturer, Bottega Veneta. She wanted a space that would amaze all her "fashion-forward guests". I do wish i get a future client like her...that would be amazingly fun.  My first favorite furniture piece is  the night stand that reminds me of Christian Louboutin heels. Second would be the Chanel inspired light fixture :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG...love. Where's the love button?!!! This is so chiccc. This is to die for. The colors are fierce, the idea is fierce, and this whole sheblang is fierce...like my hair on a friday night and when the moon is out! SHEWOLF STATUS. Like OMG. Signing out this is Peaches. ;)

    P.S. It says Nicolas, but he's my booboo. I'm on his account...Trust this is PEACHES!<3 WORK BEAT FIERCE ZOOUNNDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Contributors